Saturday, August 30, 2008

G.I.L.F.

McCain finally announced his choice for running mate today, and it is, as I hoped, Sarah Palin,
The Prettiest Governor Ever!!!
Sigh. She's a sparkly princess. I want her to brush my hair.
Still, the Senator from Arizona's plan to secure my vote by choosing one of the ladies from Van Halen's "Hot For Teacher" video as his veep has failed.* I want to be perfectly clear about one thing. No party will ever get my support until they finally put forth a candidate from the demographic most dear to my heart: hot teenage boys.

*She's pretty, white and has a vagina. Hey, me too! It's a no-brainer!

1 comment:

Guido Paparazzi said...

Don't forget super-stacked.
Also, I just heard about the final Sonic Youth concert happening this weekend.
You must hate your cousin more than ever now...